Quinta da Eireira
The precinct of Ferreirim was created in 1835, replacing the precinct Santa Maria de Mós, which enclosed the localities of Barroncal, Magustim, Mós and Rossas, and to which were added the localities Ferreirim de Baixo, Ferreirim de Cima and Vila Meã of the precinct of Tarouca .
Until 1896, Ferreirim belonged to the county of Tarouca, and from then on to the county of Lamego.
It is inhabited by 1200 people, who essentially live from agricultural and civil construction work.
© 2009 Eireira, Lda.